B And B Business In Boquete Panama For Sale
Get pleasure from one of the very special places of peace on earth!!
Or, develop it as you like!! Either way, this unique property, bordered by the Rio Concha canyon, just south of Boquete, could be yours!
It covers 3.82 acres (14,924 mts2), in a lovely town, that’s rated by International Living, as ‘one of the best places to retire in the world.’
Be enthralled by the fabulous 280 degree views of Volcan Barú, Panama’s highest peak, the Concha river canyon, the distant Jaramillo Mountain Range, and the Pacific coast.
Let go your worries and cares while strolling along the groomed trail surrounding the property.
Pause and enjoy the soothing sounds of the river, running through the green valley, 100 m. (300 feet) below. Enjoy the chatter of the many tropical birds that regularly visit (hummingbirds, parakeets, nightingales and more). At a refreshing 800 meters (2,625 ft.), experience a life-lifting renewal, the miraculous sunrises, and all in harmony with the beauty and nature around. Boquete enjoys a most comfortable year-round average temperature of 22 Celsius (72 F).
This exceptional piece of land is a well-planned, spacious complex comprising the main house with four cabins. Enjoy the warmth of the large 40’ X20’ solar-heated swimming pool. Play in the regulation-size volleyball court. Get in shape on the running and walking trails. Oh, and there’s a gym too!
The main house, with a two-vehicle carport, is large, at 2,648 ft2 (246 m2).
It features a massive master bedroom 32’ x 20’ (10.6m. x 6.6m.), two other 14’ X 14’ bedrooms, and three (3) full bathrooms. Entertain in the spacious living room.
Put meals together in the completely-equipped kitchen. Enjoy an income too: Spread around this special property are four large cabins, 34’ x 32’ (11.3 m x 10.6m.), regularly generating income. These attractive cabins all feature fully-equipped kitchens, which include frost-free refrigerators, gas stoves, microwaves, and more. Each cabin, too, includes queen-size beds with orthopedic mattresses and sofa-beds, large bathrooms with HOT showers. Cabins are handicapped accessible.
All utilities are in place, and operating; including electricity, potable water (with 1,000 gallons in reserve), regular telephone service, wireless internet, and cell phone service.
Of special note; no poles… all electrical wiring is out of sight… underground, in an effort to maintain the harmony and beauty of this unique location.
This very desirable property is just 8 km. south of the main Boquete town-site. Property access is over a short 305 m., well-maintained gravel road and concrete driveway.
Entrance to the property is gained by code through a digitally- keyed gate. Security cameras are in place.
Come and experience for yourself, the views, the quiet, the privacy and the security that only a place like this can offer!
Area: 1.5 ht. (14,724 sq. m.) 3.82 acres in flowers, grass and native trees
Buildings: 5 cabins, 1 house.
The foundation and services for the 5th cabin are in place.
* 15,000 sq. m., on a green plateau, alongside and above the Rio Concha, 300 m. off David – Boquete highway, at La Tranca.
* Features a 2,600 sq. ft. FULLY FURNISHED open-concept house, with 3 large bedrooms, 4 baths, a small gym, a ‘common’ area and outside patio…
* 40’ X 20’ X 8’, heated (10 solar panels) swimming pool with large deck and pool cover. Alongside is a regulation volleyball court…
* 4 large fully-furnished and equipped rental cabins (32’ long X 34’ wide), spread out over property. Carports. The foundation and utilities for a 5th cabin are in.
* Inside house are 2 rooms (14’ X 14’) rented on Bed & Breakfast basis, each featuring private bathrooms with hot water showers…
* All wiring is underground lending to the ‘natural’ property appearance. The property features two covered ‘viewpoints.’
* Entry only through digitalized gate. Parking for 16 vehicles. Camera monitors in office and kitchen. Other 3 sides are surrounded either by the Rio Colga or deep canyons. The location is very private, quiet and secure.
* A 1/4 km. (1 m. wide) running/walking exercise trail stretches completely around the perimeter of the property.
Solar-heated 40’ X 20’ X 8' swimming pool, regulation size volleyball court, gym, two viewpoints with seating, cliff-side running/walking trail. Construction: concrete with steel stud frame, Pana-Lit outside panels, Techa-Lit roofing, gypsum inside. All on one-level. Handicap accessible.
Foundations: concrete perimeter.
Electricity: Edechi Power, Union Fenosa – 110 volt Water supply: municipal potable water – 1,000 gallons in reserve Heating: Stove and water heaters: propane gas – on demand
Cabins in tile. House in carpet except for bathrooms, kitchen, and two bedrooms.
Cabins: Stoves, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, water heaters, fans, and televisions. House: All G.E. appliances including gas stove, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher and washer and dryer.
Parking: 19 vehicles Parking facilities: Cabins have 2-car attached carports, House has 2-car unattached carport Distance to public transport: 350 m.
Roads: On property – crushed stone. Improved gravel to property. Landscape lighting along road inside property
Finca 46185 – Codico 4301 – Asiento 112 – Document 82366 (Public Registry) Owner – Grupo de Comunicaciones KNA, S.A. RUC – 57366 – 0011 -338629 DV 70
MOST FURNITURE included. OWNER MAY FINANCE